SENIOR FULLSTACK DEVELOPER
[Ho Chi Minh City/ Remotely - Dedicated Project]
ITC empowers the most ambitious brands on their digital transformation in China and across other Asian markets. With a team of 70 experts in three countries. ITC leverages Martech, e-commerce and omnichannel solutions to maximize client’s ROI.
About the project
This is a mobile platform leveraging AI personalization algorithms to connect the next generation of creators with their future collectors around the world. Creators and collectors match, build relationships, and can buy & sell directly.
- 3 year+ using React.js, Redux, React Router and similar technologies of the Reactjs eco-system
- 3 years+ design, writing and working with NodeJS / ExpressJS server based APIs
- Experience with MongoDB writing performant queries/updates and know techniques for maintaining a consistent database when using NoSQL technologies
- Understand what it means to design Rest APIs and document them clearly using Swagger or similar.
- Experiences with automated testing suites and familiarity with unit tests like Jest or Mocha
- Familiarity with Git code versioning tools
- Knowledge of modern functional programming and/or object-oriented programming
- Ability to write well-documented and clean code
- User authentication and authorization in full stack environments
Nice to have
- Knowledge of DNS and use of many sub-domains
- Working with CDNs (such as AWS Cloudfront)
- Familiarity with headless CMS architecture and open source solutions
- Working with AWS ApiGateway, Lambda, S3 and other AWS services
- Maximizing performance of web page delivery and express APIs.
- Static site generators such as Gatsby, Next.js, etc.
- Working with the business and other team members to understand and implement feature designs
- Identify and estimate tasks for feature design implementation
- Writing tests to ensure implementation meets design requirements
- Create PRs for review before code merge
- Take part in review of PRs from other team members
- Working with technical lead to continuously improve code design and implementation
- Work together with other developers on backend API designs
- Assist writing integration and performance tests (sometimes)
- Fixing bugs identified during acceptance and user testing
- Degree or equivalent
- No Degree + 3 additional years experience
- 5 years+ writing scalable web applications
- Excellent written and moderate spoken English (non-native speakers)