Ruby on Rail Developer
[Dedicated - Remote]
ITC empowers the most ambitious brands on their digital transformation in China and across other Asian markets. With a team of 60 experts in three countries. ITC leverages Martech, e-commerce and omnichannel solutions to maximize client’s ROI.
What you will get out of this position
- Develop the revamp of Scholarship provider platform in Singapore
- Develop the admin panel for content management
- Develop APIs on backend side
- Document your work
- Good English
- 3+ years and above of working experience as a Ruby on Rails Developer.
- Good understanding of the Ruby programming language and Rails framework.
- Familiar with popular gems, such as Devise, Pundit, Delayed Job...
- PostgreSQL/SQL in general, query optimization.
- Experience with Linux/Ubuntu OS.
- Experience with git
- Experience with Docker
- Possess analytical and problem-solving skills
- Be a detail-oriented, and friendly team player.
- Agile/Scrum/TDD + BDD.
- AWS Infrastructure.
- Modern front-end frameworks (React, Vue.js…).
Nice to Have
- Any additional programing language is a plus
- Experience with PHP
- Producing clean, efficient code based on specifications and industry best practices
- Ensuring the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Understanding of continuous integration / continuous delivery concepts and the ability to troubleshoot related issues
- Providing architectural direction on behalf of the architect team
- Actively participate in projects kick-off meetings and understanding requirements
- Providing time estimates for new initiatives when requested
- Accountable for unit tests implementation when required