Production's Revenue/ Billing Administrator
ITC empowers the most ambitious brands on their digital transformation in China and across other Asian markets. With a team of 70 experts in three countries. ITC leverages Martech, e-commerce and omnichannel solutions to maximize client’s ROI.
The Production’s Revenue & Billing Administrator is accountable for controlling and grinding the production’s operations of the company. This includes the production of periodic reports, maintenance of an adequate system of records, tracking the performance of each team, project, and individual, and a comprehensive set of controls and budgets designed to mitigate risk. The Production’s Revenue & Billing Administrator is also responsible for contractual and time reporting operations to ensure transparent transaction communication between the company and its clients.
● Maintain and enforce a documented system of performance and output for the production Team’s policies and procedures.
● Manage outsourced functions.
● Oversee production’s operations to achieve business goals and objectives.
● Oversee the transaction-processing operations and procedures of all production team
Production's Revenue and Billings
● Ensure that each project is billed and paid in a timely manner.
● Ensure that accounts receivable are collected promptly.
● Maintain an orderly cashflow and account receivable filing system.
● Coordinate contractual and transactional operations with clients.
● Issue and update on a regular basis project timesheets to collect monthly payments from clients.
● Coordinate the preparation of production's weekly, monthly, quarterly, annual reports
● Calculate and issue production performance and operating metrics.
● Manage the production and maintenance of forecasts.
● Coordinate Net Promoter Score (NPS) procedure and report on customer feedback and improvement.
● Support other teams if needed.
● Other duties as assigned.
Required and Good to have skills
● Great attention to details
● Being able to do simple Spreadsheets management programing
Good to have
● Full English proficiency
● A degree in Accounting is a plus
● Knowledge of Xero
● Flexible paid days off
● Employment and insurance benefits above the market
● Professional career path and frequently objectives, review
● Multicultural team (10+ nationalities), non-stop parties, sharing, learning
● Lovely office with modern facilities
● Fun and dynamic team with great ambition, always fight for the same goal
● Pantry area with snacks drinks available all the time
● Weekly team gatherings, and parties with some big surprises
● Other exciting team building activities