1/ CHAT WEBINAR - OCT 12
On October 12, we were glad to take part in Chat Webinar - an online sharing session dedicated to discussing social tactics for brands in the Chinese market.
General Manager at ITC Singapore, Adrien Boué, joined the discussion with a presentation on Social CRM and loyalty program. In particular, his speech focused on 4 tactics to drive engagement in China with Social CRM, including better segmentation, content retargeting, automation, and better analytics.
The audience was very curious about how Social CRM work and how they can leverage these tools for their business. Several questions were answered during the webinar, including:
- What is the technology behind content retargeting based on user location?
- How can we choose the best Social CRM tools for our business?
- The future of Social CRM on various platforms besides WeChat?
A recording of the webinar is available HERE.
2/ B2B MARKETING FORUM - OCT 25
The B2B Marketing Forum was a 4-hour event with several insightful presentations and panel discussion on Sales and Marketing tactics for B2B brands, together with networking opportunities between people with an interest in B2B marketing.
Hugo’s presentation showcased how B2B brands in China can leverage the power of WeChat to better engage with their customers. Particularly, his speech discussed dedicated features for B2B brands to drive customer engagement on WeChat, such as:
- Sending insightful contents on WeChat
- Collecting user information with chatbots
- Segmenting and driving conversion tips
- B2B WeChat stores and mini-programs